Monday, October 1, 2007
The hills
If your going on road trip in California, I recommend the town of Corona hills. Corona is a large suburb in the Los Angeles area, just outside the LA basin within Riverside County. Folks driving to Corona from Anaheim, where Disneyland is located, would take the highway 91 over a low range if hills. Visitors to Corona will appreciate at least four large shopping malls where a person can see a movie or just hang out with friends in the comfort of an air-conditioned open space, even during this hottest summer day. The Ontario Mills Mall has one of the largest indoor skateboard parks in California. In fact, Corona is a leader in promoting extreme sport competitions and demonstrations. The X-Games were held in Corona,Ca this year, and may return in 2008 again because Corona has such good facilities for this competition. When I have gone to the competition in the past, I stayed at my aunt's home, which has a big screen television. Sometimes it's easier to stay within the comfort of my aunt's home and watch the action of the X-games on television rather than fight the crowds at the venue. In her neighborhood of red tiled stucco homes, the steep streets are ideal for skateboarding. So, when I'm in town, I'll not hesitate to grab my board and head for Corona Hills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment